nickwilding.com is a place for sharing creative work, which I first began in 2007.
I am currently reworking and updating the site.
It will grow to include:
– the Exploring Community Resilience handbook I wrote with Carnegie UK Trust in 2011 – and some of the products derived from it since;
– material from my PhD thesis – around action research – and other material derived from this including the Ashgate chapter published as part of the ‘Radical Human Ecology’ textbook;
– videos and other work on public service transformation in Scotland;
– recordings from Quixote … and
– stories from living in Falkland Fife and the full community life we experience there
– and anything else that feels life-giving
Thanks for checking in …